The Tourist Information Office welcomes you
Discover ours tourist information offices to plan your stay
If you’re looking for information to help you make the most of your stay at Isola 2000, our tourist information office is here to answer all your questions and guide you in your choices. Whether you’re looking for accommodation, non-skiing activities, culinary recommendations or local events, our friendly and knowledgeable team is at your service.
Don’t hesitate to visit us for brochures, maps, personalised advice and everything you need to enjoy a unique experience in our resort.
Our team is passionate about the area and will be delighted to help you.
Our multilingual team is available every day of the year to give you an enthusiastic welcome. We’re here to help you plan your Isola 2000 holiday and provide personalised advice in English, French, Italian and Spanish. Whether you need information on accommodation, activities or local recommendations, our team is ready to help you in the language of your choice.
The Tourist Information Office is located :
- in the gallery, in the Pelevos building.
- in the central square, near the yurt.
- Winter season: 9am to 6pm non-stop
- Summer season: 9am to 6pm non-stop
- Off-season from 09am to 12am and from 2pm to 6pm
- Free WIFI access
- Lost property
- Hire of childcare accessories (baby carrier, cot, pushchair skis, table seat, baby bath)
- Loan of children’s toys
- Printing and photocopying
- Sale of goodies
- Sale of local products
The Tourist Office is committed to a recognised approach that aims to offer you :
- A warm welcome
- Attentive staff
- Mastery of foreign languages
- Personalised services
- Clear, precise information
- Cleanliness and comfort
- Discovery of a destination
- Your opinion taken into account.
Follow us on social networks and subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news, unmissable events and special offers. Your Isolian adventure starts here, and we’re here to support you every step of the way!