How do I get to Isola village and Isola 2000?
Are you planning an unforgettable summer holiday in our destination in the Vallée de la Tinée?
Here’s all the information you need to plan your trip to Isola village and Isola 2000.
GETTING TO ISOLA VILLAGE AND ISOLA 2000 BY CAR OR MOTORBIKE
70 km (1h10) from Nice :
- Motorway la Provençale A8 coming from Aix-en-Provence or Monaco.
- Exit 52 Carros / Nice Saint Isidore then RM6202 bis, direction Digne/Grenoble.
- After 30 km, take the junction for Saint-Sauveur and follow the signs for Isola.
From Barcelonnette (if the Col de la Bonette is open):
- Take the CD 2205 towards Nice – St-Étienne de Tinée. You’ll take the picturesque Col de la Bonette road (2,802 m altitude), the highest road in Europe: a unique panorama.
- On leaving the village of St-Étienne de Tinée, go straight on at the roundabout towards the village of Isola.
- In the village, at the second roundabout, take the road on the left leading to Isola 2000 (17 km).
Coming from Italy if the Col de la Lombarde is open:
- Take the Col de la Lombarde and the resort is 4 km after the top of the pass.
fly to nice
- Take a flight to Nice international airport (from 114 direct destinations operated by 57 regular airlines serving 43 countries).
- Then either take the Tram L2 from the Jean-Médecin stop (15-minute walk to get there) to the Grand Arenas stop or the TER to the Saint Augustin station.
- Take a bus “Lignes d’Azur” (see below) to Isola.
TAkING THE TRAIN TO NICE
- If you arrive by TGV at Nice Centre station, take the L2 tram from the Jean-Médecin stop (15-minute walk to get there) to the Grand Arenas stop or either the TER to Saint Augustin station.
- Take an Azur bus (see below) to Isola.
- If you arrive by TER at Nice Saint-Augustin station, take a bus from the Ligne d’Azur (see below) to Isola.
take the bus from Nice
- Take the 91 “Grand Arenas – Auron” bus and stop at Isola village.
- To get to Isola 2000, there is a shuttle service on request.
→ Fiche horaires de la navette à la demande
from 01/07/023 to 27/08/2023
Taking private transport
Allo Riviera Mercantour Transferts
Tél. +33 (0) 6 22 40 00 20
Vehicle for up to 8 people
Tél. +33 (0) 6 85 23 98 91
Vehicle for up to 9 people
Tél. +33 (0) 6 66 39 04 12
Taxi – Transport all distances – Isola licence.